Tuesday 22 November 2011
Craft fair success!

A huge thankyou to everyone who came to the second Crocadon Sawmill Producers Market. A fantastic venue which is being built up into a fantastic monthly market.  I was in the old barns this time and I'm looking forward to the next one on the 17th December as I think the Christmas atmosphere will be amazing!

There was a lovely atmosphere with people enjoying the BBQ and music outside and a lovely mix of stalls from amazing cupcakes and food, to wood, jewellery, artwork, plants, organic veg. and more!

I sold a couple more pieces, 'Tidy Bunney Fluffs' and 'B'ook-shelf (n)' and I had a lot of interest in my other pieces - so if you're still thinking about buying don't leave it too long!

In the barn





If you saw something you now wish you'd bought I can take a deposit and keep it back for you to pick up at the next fair, just get in touch!

Love Elf x
 

0 comments:

Contact

emmaflooduk@gmail.com

Tel: 07986 172471

Followers

Follow Second Chance by Elf on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.