Tuesday 22 November 2011
Read all about it!

Ok so I know I said if ever did a magazine rack again I would paint the spindles but I love the papered effect too much so I decided to ignore my own advice!

This one is slightly smaller than the other and rather than use NME cuttings I used current newspapers.  As newspaper is thinner it was slightly easier and created an almost papermache effect in places. I also purposely didn't paint the rack first as I wanted the dark wood colour to create a dark base for the paper so it didn't look too 'new'.

Close up


Although it is all newspaper it is still quite colourful and I think it would look great in a student flat or in a trendy living room!

Price £55
 

0 comments:

Contact

emmaflooduk@gmail.com

Tel: 07986 172471

Followers

Follow Second Chance by Elf on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.