Tuesday 30 August 2011
NOW That's What I Call Mag. Rack 2011!

Remember those old magazines racks everyone seemed to have back in the Nineties?  Well I've rescued one and given it some street cred for 2011!

I've coverered it with gig and tour ads from my husbands recent NME magazines (I did ask first!) but have left the knobs in their original state as I like the contrast between the old and new.


Close up of side

H 41cm, W 50cm, D 19.5cm



This piece took an age to make, I probably should have painted the spindles but for some mad reason decided to cover them instead!  I do however think the final effect is worth all the effort but I might just paint the spindles next time!

Price £65   SOLD

0 comments:

Contact

emmaflooduk@gmail.com

Tel: 07986 172471

Followers

Follow Second Chance by Elf on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.