Monday 15 August 2011
This is the Table that Elf Built!

When I saw this table I had to buy it, it was the strangest table I had ever seen! Luckily I knew exactly what I was going to do with it and I had the perfect book!

My lovely sister had found a nursery rhyme book (slightly worse for wear) but with some brilliant pictures of old nursery rhymes from around the 1920's.  I have covered the table top with the pictures and the legs with the nursery rhymes themselves.

The pot in the middle and the cross bars are painted with an old fashioned blue to match the time era of the pictures.

Close up
                                                                                    H 32.5cm, W 41cm, D 41cm

I thought it would be great for children to sit around on the floor and use for colouring, all pens and crayons in the pot in the middle!

Price £55

0 comments:

Contact

emmaflooduk@gmail.com

Tel: 07986 172471

Followers

Follow Second Chance by Elf on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.