Wednesday 31 August 2011
Bespoke items

I keep a stock of items that I have been inspired to create which would make brilliant gifts for that special person or maybe just a unique addition to your home but also I would love to create a piece just for you!

Maybe you are looking for a certain piece of furniture but can’t find what you want, let me know and I can source it and cover it with whatever you like! Or maybe you have a favourite book or piece of furniture, I can use it to create something just for you!


I currently have two commissions on the go, a breadbin (sourced by me) for my friends mums birthday which I am covering with one of her old cookery books, and a wooden music stand covered with a Beatles book both provided by the client. I have just sourced a lovely old fashioned childrens desk and chair that I can't wait to get my hands on!

These days a lot of people seem to buy what they want themselves so buying gifts for a 21st, 40th, 50th, 90th etc can be really tricky, why not give something completely unique rather than the usual shirt or slippers!

I can use photo’s if they are copied on a laser printer so the possibilities are endless. From a tray for great grandma covered with 90th birthday party pictures or photo’s of grandchildren to a coffee table covered with wedding photo’s, let’s face it we spend too much on wedding photo’s to keep them in an album tidied away in a drawer!

I hope you like my pieces as much as I like creating them!

Love Emma x
 

0 comments:

Contact

emmaflooduk@gmail.com

Tel: 07986 172471

Followers

Follow Second Chance by Elf on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.