Friday 14 October 2011
Life and Times at the Rovers Return

I made this for the Coronation Street lovers out there! I don't watch it but my Nan is a lifetime fan and could name everyone on the tray!

The tray has a fair amount of history too!  I bought it in a set of three different sizes and apparently they were made by a prisoner of war in Ashburton, Devon and bought by a husband as a gift for his wife - I love a bit of social history!


Close up
H 32cm, W 57cm, D 3cm

I have left the wooden surround as it is beautifully made and I felt it should be seen, I couldn't face painting it after someone had put so much work into it so I gave it a gentle sand and treated it to some wood polish.

Price £20 SOLD
 

0 comments:

Contact

emmaflooduk@gmail.com

Tel: 07986 172471

Followers

Follow Second Chance by Elf on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.